Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Food Confession

THIS is what I ate today:

A bottled Starbucks Frappacino for breakfast

A turkey sandwich for lunch
A bottle of good ole' Coke Cola to go with...


My Red Velvet Cupcake from Cami's Cakes (just 1)

Chicken Wings for Dinner with Sweet Tea

And pink M&M's for a snack


I did happen to have a bottle of water today and I'm about to go guzzle another. I don't know what got into me today but I am confessing this and I WILL do better tomorrow! (Good thing I ate all the rest of the those pink M&M's so there's no more for me to eat!)

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Sounds healthier than what I ate yesterday. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummm...those cami cakes looks sooo good! i'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check your blog and was blown away at how many posts you did! :) I'm impressed! lol. Halle is such a doll...that foot picture is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've eaten half a bag of peanut butter m&m's today. Makes a girl feel real good about herself! :P That picture of coke has my mouth watering now...nice fizzy coke, mmmmmhmmmm!

    Is Halle allowed to get Valentine cards from boys in the mail yet? Quade told me he wanted to send her one. ;)

    ReplyDelete