Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Well... Scratch That

Things just didn't come together for Halle and I to make the trip. I just didn't have a "peace" about traveling the 4 hours with her in the backseat by herself and then stopping to change her diapers and feed her by myself (you can never be too careful). So, we are going to make the trip later when Hal can go with us.

Aside from that, Peyton arrived this morning at 2:33am, 7lbs 2oz, 20 inches, and both Mommy & Baby are doing AWESOME. Michelle was a trooper from what I hear and Peyton is a little screamer who is a breastfeeding champ already. I'm so very happy for them!

I'm sad we couldn't make it today but we will get to meet their bundle of joy SOON! :)

Jenn

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That was a quick one, huh?

    Tell her congrats from me. Sorry you didn't get to make the trip, but I understand completely when you talk about not having a "peace" about it. It takes a lot of time for that peace to come, if it comes at all.

    Good to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad everything went well for your friend and her little new one. And I'm sure your friend will be happy to see all of you (you, Hal, and Halle) when you do make the trip out to meet little Peyton. Hooray for babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for my little girl finally being here! :)

    ReplyDelete