We had a great weekend this weekend! There's so much to write but no time right now. I'm wide awake and in the middle of blowdrying my hair... at 11:40 at night!
"Why?" You ask...
Welllllll... my Bestest, Michelle, is in labor and Halle & I are getting up really early in the morning to make the 4 1/2 hour drive to meet little Peyton in the morning! I'm praying for a smooth and quick delivery but I'm also hoping I get to be there for her arrival. Something tells me though she'll be here sometime in the morning. Michelle was already almost to a 4 this afternoon before heading to L&D. Her BP was high so her doctor sent her straight in and said they weren't leaving until they had a baby! Yay!
I gotta run and finish my hair and getting things together so when Halle gets up for her early morning feed I can put her in the car and *hopefully* we'll make it there with no stops. We'll see...
Jenn
P.S. Halle reached for the first time tonight! She reached for Hal and then for me and then for Hal... and so forth! lol :)
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww, how exciting!! You guys have a fun and safe trip. Love that Miss Halle is reaching for you, it's so sweet when they do that!
ReplyDeleteExciting!! Sending your friend smooth and easy labor dust :)
ReplyDelete