Friday, February 5, 2010

I really have no words tonight, but I asked for you to pray for my Step-Dad's mom, Joyce, last night...

Today we found out she has Stage 4 Cancer, and the prognosis is less than a year. She will see an ocologist on Monday, but any treatment they give her will be for pain management. Everyone is heartbroken.

Please continue to be in prayer for our family, and especially for my Step-Dad, Allan, his brothers and sister, his Step-Dad, Wayne, and of course for his Mom, Joyce.

My Mom has grown especially close to Allan's parents and so has my sister. Joyce and Wayne have become like Grandparents to her. They are just sweet sweet people.

I'm just at a loss tonight. Tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. I really hated to read this. I'm so sorry for your step-dad's family. We'll keep them in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete