32 Weeks!
And I am behind on my updates aren't I?
First things first, here are the pics:
30 Weeks
And I am behind on my updates aren't I?
First things first, here are the pics:
30 Weeks
Here's a pic of Charlie lounging with the belly:And here's a pic of my swollen piggies and cankles! For some reason my left is always worse.
How far along: 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I am now at +35 :(
Maternity clothes: Went shopping today and finally found a pair of jeans I like and a few more shirts. I think I'm going to try to not buy anymore and focus on finding some things I can wear for nursing and being comfortable in around the house for when she gets here.
Stretch marks: My eyes are peeled for them and I suspect them to rear their ugly selves any day!
Sleep: Getting up 2-3 times a night now and I have to consciously wake up to turn myself over from one side to the other. Sleeping on my back is officially a no-go anymore.
Movement: Ouch! We had an ultrasound at the doctor today and she is still breech. Her little head is right up under my ribs on the right side with her face facing out, her back curved around my belly and her feet crossed down in my pelvis. Breathing is hard these days and doesn't feel very good! And when she kicks, boy howdy, it makes me jump! lol
Food cravings: Rice krispy treats
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: Still an innie and it looks funny :P
What I miss: I really miss my wedding rings these days.
Weekly Wisdom: Stop worrying about the weight! I know I'm not gorging, and water weighs a lot! (I need to keep telling myself this.) Actually, just stop worrying. Things are coming together nicely. The nursery is *almost* done and I've started on her baby book and my pregnancy scrapbook.
Milestones: Wellll... lets see: We've started our 2 week appointments now. This morning the doctors estimated her to be about 4 lbs 5 oz right now, in the 65th %tile, and they expect her to gain about 1/3 lb a week from here on out. If that's the case, that means she will be about 7 lbs come September 23rd. Today was supposed to be our last sono but we will be having another in 4 weeks to see if she's turned. If not, we will go from there. I told the doctor today that of course I'll do whatever needs to be done to get her here safe and sound but I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want a c-section, so if she could just keep that in mind and exhaust every other option I'd appreciate it. Oh, we are also signed up for our birthing and breastfeeding classes and we did our hospital orientation and L&D Tour last night. Emotions are really starting to get to me now because this really is starting to feel real! All I had to do was walk by the nursery and I had to hold back the tears... and there weren't even any babies in there! All the talk about how Hal would be able to go with her from delivery to the nursery and be her own personal bodyguard and take pictures while she got her first bathe and everything. It got to me and I have a feeling that's only just the beginning...

No comments:
Post a Comment