Thursday, July 9, 2009

29 Weeks


Um... yeah... I've now had to turn the camera to fit my whole self in... lol

I'm not liking this whole "taking the picture myself" thing. I need someone to take it for me!!

How far along: 29 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs each week for the last 10 weeks! ahh!

Maternity clothes: Dresses and still lovin' my maternity spanx

Stretch marks: None (knock on wood)

Sleep: I am exhausted right now and had to peel myself out of the bed at 7:45 pm just to switch some clothes from the washer to the dryer!

Movement: Last night we had our 4D ultrasound and we found out Halle is breech. No worries at this point because she has plenty of time to move and get situated. But that explains why when people ask "Is she up in your ribs?" all I can think is "No... Is she supposed to be?" Her feet aren't in my ribs because they're down by my crotch! lol

Food cravings: Sweets... but I'm trying trying TRYING to avoid! (See weight gain above)

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out: Still an innie...

What I miss: I've already mentioned sleeping on my belly and my wedding rings, and that's just about it.

Weekly Wisdom: I STILL really need to eat more veggies.

Milestones: 4D ultrasound last night and 11 weeks to go!

Introducing our happy little smiley girl:




1 comment:

  1. hahaha... I know about the feet in the crotch thing!!! that was too funny!! and I totally missed sleeping on my stomach!!!

    ReplyDelete