Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halle is 2 Months!

My Sweet Baby Girl~

Today you are 2 months old! When I took your picture today and compared it to your 1 month picture I was surprised at how much you've changed! You've started to outgrow some of your newborn clothes by now but your 3 month clothes are still too big. I'm excited for you to start wearing them because I have LOTS in that size and they are so cute!

So what have you been up to this month? At 6 weeks you start smiling and laughing intentionally. It was like overnight you went from this little baby who just stared at us to a little girl who loves to smile at her Mommy just because I smiled at you first! All I have to do is say "Hi" or Hey" smiling and you love it! You have this cute little laugh too and show it when we blow on your belly. You've started "talking" more and more and when you're happy you say "Ah-Goo" and when you're mad you say "Ah -Gee". Well, it's more like you SCREAM "AH-GEE!!!"

You and I go back and forth saying "Ah-Goo". My little prodigy child is already mimicking me :)


At 7 weeks you started drooling and blowing spit bubbles and baby raspberries. I've even had to put a bib on you at times because it's so much spit! Good thing you have some cute bibs :)

You still love being swaddled at night and sleep best that way. It seems like you always wake up at 3:30 in the morning after usually about 5-6 hours of sleep. Then you go back to sleep for a few more hours. However, as much as you like it, you still grunt and groan at times to free your arms and almost every morning this week you've had at least 1 hand freed. 1 morning you had both hands sticking out the top of the swaddle blanket.

In the mornings when you wake up, I feed you and then you go in your swing for a nap. You LOVE your swing. You're in it right now as a matter of fact, sleeping away. Morning time is your best time of the day; who would've thought you'd be a morning person?!?

You like your bouncie as long as it's vibrating and you've realized that you can make it move by kicking your feet. You've even started making friends with one of the flowers that hangs down on it.

You hate tummy time although you're so good at holding your neck over and flipped yourself to your back 3 times this week!

Oh~ And last but not least, you had your first explosion this week where poopy went all up your back! Of course I took pictures to show you when you're older ;)

Mommy and Daddy love you Sweetheart! These have been the best 2 months of our lives!

Keep growing and stay healthy my sweet girl but don't grow up too fast.

I love you!

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment