And guess who is going to help me??
No, not Hal!
Shutterfly is doing a promotion for bloggers for 50 FREE Christmas cards! Yes, you read that right! Although I'm sure you probably already knew about it already... I mean, who hasn't?!?! It seems like everyone I know is taking advantage of this sweet deal! Of course all of those people have already written their blog, gotten their code, taken their pics, ordered their cards, addressed them and mailed them out. :-/
Oh well. Better late than never right?
I love Shutterfly. I have had an account with them for well over 7 years and the quality of their products is awesome and you pretty much can't beat their prices for the quality. To make this sweet deal even sweeter, I was just browsing all the beautiful card options and I saw that Shutterfly has free shipping on cards as well! Howdy-doody-doo let's do this!
They have many more products other than the cards... 4 years ago when my Bestest got married, I used the pics I took at her wedding and made her a photobook. Make your own HERE!
Click HERE to browse Shutterfly's massive card selection and pick your own! THEN click HERE to get your own 50 free cards!
Jenn :)
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment