Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pink, Black, & Fabulous

Michelle, her Bean, me, & Halle :) (and the cake!)



Halle got tons of cute dresses!


Aw :) It says "Pretty Like Mommy"
Blanket knitted by my Aunt
Gettin' her started right!
The food!
Yummy punch!

Steph & I
My step-sister, Mom, me, my sister, and future step-sister-in-law
Mom & I
Michelle, me, Her Mom, and her MIL
Ash & I!
My mom (Halle's Grammie) and I again

Thank you Michelle for all the hard work and time and love you put into making us a gorgeous shower. We love you very much and we're excited about throwing your's and Bean's shower in the coming months!! Love you!



2 comments:

  1. Aww, great pictures! Love the dresses, girls are so fun to dress. It's getting close, ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the best for my Best!! :) I had so much fun throwing it for you (and Halle)!

    ReplyDelete